Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Guide...

The Guide to Victim Souls of the Sacred Heart is scarce. Thus, in the first several blogs on this site, much of the information is given. One can skim through the editorialized aspects, the personal writing, and read the quoted sections. Some is re-written from the Guide.

I have worked on a re-write under a different title, and I will pray about continuing that project and putting it on-line or seeking a publisher. Obviously, guidance in being a victim soul is not embraced heartily by our current mindset of self-fulfillment, self-healing, self-indulgence, and self-grandisement!

For those interested, please read some of the early blogs, and one will get the idea. In the meantime, I will consider e-publishing what is thus far written in the book I began two years ago, since I called to ascertain I can have rights to the original.

My blogs have veered somewhat, as blogs tend to do. In fact, I want to write about St. Gertrude the Great in a blog, as she received the five wounds of Christ in her heart. This blog also promised to write of various victim souls. Although St. Gertrude was not noted as a victim soul but more as a mystic, she certainly had seven great sufferings and received what would be termed the "interior stigmata" but localized in her heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home